Expert Parent Coach / Consultant / Speaker
Terry Manrique has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Early Childhood Education, with 10 of those years as a Program Director at a private, art integrated early childhood education center. She has helped countless families across the United States improve their relationships using a variety of parenting methods, philosophies, and proven behavior management practices.
Terry is certified in Early Childhood Education and continues to enrich her studies keeping up-to-date with the ever changing needs of children.
As an educator, she was a teacher for all age groups from infants through kindergarten.
Terry received her National Administrator Credential and trains Early Childhood teachers and parents to manage children using her progressive techniques.
She conducts seminars for parents, teachers, colleges, and various organizations. She has built a working relationship with several physicians and schools.
We are honored and exited to announce that Working with Parents will be collaborating with The Ohio State University on presentations for OSU faculty, students, and OSU members!
Meet Our Writer Mrs. Jamie Strauss
Jamie Strauss received her degree in Elementary Education, with endorsements in middle school Language Arts and Social Studies. For three years she taught at a preschool under the direction of Terry Manrique. She then moved to substitute teaching for Chicago Public Schools. Jamie currently lives near Chicago with her husband and two sons. She is a stay at home mom and writer who also collaborates ideas with Terry.
- The Ohio State University
- YMCA – Hilliard
- Dublin Community Recreation Center
- Tutor Time
- Primrose School
- The ~Goddard School
- Sunshine Nursery School
- The Gardner School
- MOPS Groups in Central Ohio, Cleveland and Chicago
In the Community
Terry strongly believes in getting involved in her community. She is an active member of several networks and organization in Central Ohio.
- NAWBO Member 2013-present
- eWomen Network Member 2014
- Awesome Women in Business Board Member- 2012-2013
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Club -2012
- Volunteers at Alvis House, helping moms get reconnected with their children.
- Volunteered at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, giving parents a break while their little one is in the hospital.
- She also supports other local entrepreneurs. Together we make a community, check them out on our Local Resource Page.